• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WranglerAz

Lurker
Aug 9, 2011
Hi all,

I figured its about time I registered instead of lurking. There are good posts here, so I added this site as an entry on my Firefox add-on "Morning Coffee" so it auto displays every other day.

I have a Droid X and my wife has a Droid. Her phone is filled up, so I came here to read Droid forum posts on how/what to clear out on it.

Hi all,

I figured its about time I registered instead of lurking. There are good posts here, so I added this site as an entry on my Firefox add-on "Morning Coffee" so it auto displays every other day.

I have a Droid X and my wife has a Droid. Her phone is filled up, so I came here to read Droid forum posts on how/what to clear out on it.

Firefox is awesome!

Welcome to the forums Wrangler! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Does your wife use Apps 2 SD? That might save her some space on her droid. Check it out in the Android Market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones