• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

rdclairm

Lurker
Mar 8, 2010
Hi All,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself, since I now have my Droid on its way. I have been a happy Cingular/AT&T customer for 8+ years, but recently my WinMo phone bit the dust. It was time for a new one, but I really wanted an Android phone and I have had some coverage problems over the last 2 years, so I ordered my Droid from Amazon over the weekend and can't wait!

Thanks for the wealth of info. on these boards. It helped secure my decision to switch, and I hope to add to this community as time goes on.

rdclairm

Hi All,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself, since I now have my Droid on its way. I have been a happy Cingular/AT&T customer for 8+ years, but recently my WinMo phone bit the dust. It was time for a new one, but I really wanted an Android phone and I have had some coverage problems over the last 2 years, so I ordered my Droid from Amazon over the weekend and can't wait!

Thanks for the wealth of info. on these boards. It helped secure my decision to switch, and I hope to add to this community as time goes on.

rdclairm
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones