1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lumberharp, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Lumberharp

Lumberharp Lurker
    None

Apr 13, 2010
    Just got VZ HTC Eris last week and am loving it. Former BB guy. Have a few issues as with any new phone, and have probably gotten a dozen of them resolved by lurking on this forum, so I thought I would join. One specific issue (besides battery life) I haven't been able to fix is playing videos on posterous. This is bugging me so much I'm thinking about installing the leaked 2.1, but not if it will be OTA in the next month or so.

At the risk of getting too long-winded, I have tried HTC browser and Dolphin and neither of them plays those videos. I didn't see anything that specifically addresses this in the forums. I did see talk about the Youtube app, and I'm fine with just using browser/m.youtube... but not so fine with not being able to play other videos. Eris is supposed to support flash, and plays youtube vids okay, so what's the deal?

This is probably not the place to post technical questions but I couldn't answers via google. Hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction.

Advertisement

2. mrjam3s

mrjam3s Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 5, 2010
    Suquamish, WA
    Welcome aboard!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    None

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA