1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Howdy.......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WeldPhaser, Jul 1, 2013.

1. WeldPhaser

WeldPhaser Newbie

Hello all,

My name is Weld, I'm happy to become part of this forum,and would right off like to thank all the mods, and creators for making this forum possisble. As a long time member of a respected poker forum. I know how much work you guys put into these sites. I appreciate it.

I recently became a new android user. Its technically my second droid, but my first was a virgin mobile, and was limited by speeds. It wasn't awful though. Anyway. I just bought a Samsung Stratosphere 2. I love the phone. I have verizon 4g service on the east coast.

I haven;t had any troubles with my phone, and hope not too, but have joined this forum in the hopes of broadening my knowledge and becoming a better android user. I see the potential these phones can have w/ the right insight. I would to take advantage of these, and not just use my android for phone, text, and footbook.com(is that right?)

LilBit likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LilBit

LilBit Extreme Android User

Hello WeldPhaser!! Welcome to AF!! :D Your post sounds about right to me!! :)

DonB likes this.
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome :wavey: glad to have you join, hope u enjoy the site. :)

LilBit likes this.
  4. WeldPhaser

WeldPhaser Newbie

Alright, thanks for the warm welcome. what heading should I post in for just general usage questions? lounge?

5. DonB

General use or device specific ??

6. DonB

LilBit and dustwun77 like this.
  7. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Extreme Android User

Welcome to the forums!! We will be happy to expand your knowledge of Android.