1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by toxinburn, Jul 11, 2013.

1. toxinburn

toxinburn Newbie

Been really studying on this forum, with no luck as of yet on rooting my device a u670c (Unimax Bravo) with droid 2.3.6 it has a very limited crappy if you will internal storage, I as would many others with this device love to have a working root my carrier is net10, and others have said they have some other carrier with this device public mobile i believe. If their is anyone out there that would like to help out on this prob please let me know, I will answer any questions you might have regarding the device. I Can boot up into the recovery however I only have the option to update using an update.zip with the stock recovery. I am somewhat of a n00b on this sort of thing, but computer savvy enough to do it provided I had the right instructions. I have tried nearly everything google had to offer on rooting android devices with no luck yet. I would think gingerbreak would work since it is 2.3.6 but all the ones I tried have failed, havent even found a shell root for it yet. I would think that perhaps someone could put together a working update.zip that could root this thing but as I said I wouldnt know anything doing so. If anyone could tell me some helpful things to try let me know and thanks for having me here.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

Hello toxinburn! Welcome to AF.

I looked, and thought I had found something to help you, saw you were already posted in there and it was a no go....

Anyway, we are glad to have you here! :)

Hope somebody comes up with something to help you root it!