• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Radiance

Mar 17, 2013
Dallas, Texas, USA
Hi there. Been here for awhile now, just thought I'd do an intro. I'm Jessica, 24, from Texas, and I've been around the Android scene for awhile now. Started with the Kindle Fire, then a Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, and now a Huawei Fusion 2 now that that one broke...

And uhhh, I'm doing a 3D Animation certificate in community college, only have two extra classes left of that. :D I'm still not very good, but it's just to have a hobby, haha. I do photography and a bit of writing on the side. Used to do some web design, but don't do that much these days.

And yeah, I use a Mac, and have been a Mac user since the early 1990's. My dad was an original fanboy in the 80's, he used to walk around with the Apple sticker on his checkbook and people would ask if he worked for them. :rolleyes: Windows is cool too, hahaha. Well at least everything prior to 8. Windows Mobile was cool back in the day too.

Anyway, see you guys around! :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones