• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

how's it going

rale

Lurker
Jul 15, 2010
Hey guys I'm new to the forums, and most unfortunately a behold 2 owner from pretty much the onset. I followed it for a bit before release and liked the phone, and the promise of a 2.x upgrade(haha owned), and man did this thing end up being a colossal disappointment.

I'm probably going to lurk around a bit and try to figure out how to flash this thing to 1.6 and get rid of this touchwiz garbage and associated bloatware t-mo bundled with the phone. All my comps run various linux distros, so I'm not sure how well ODIN runs in wine(if anyone has any experience with that), but installing windows on a separate partition isn't really too big a deal if that's my only option here.

aaaanyways, looking forward spending some time on the forums and making this phone work like it's supposed to.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones