• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How's this screen protector?

Ewww disregard the overrated invisibleSHEILD BS by Zigg. Take it from me when you use it you will notice its rubbery and sticky and attracts dust. Also hear me when I say this regardless of the BS they claim it is "NOT" virtually indestructible as I order it for HD2 for the hype to test it and within 5min I put hole in it and I didn't return it because I had to explain to the folks during RMA how I manage to put hole in it.

If you really looking for superior screen protectors then look in to clear glass crystal, anti glare, mirror similar to DQC based as they are simply superior as they are cut fit for each device. They are not your average OEM screen's now must people who supports Zigg are mostly under the rubbery illusion as most of us who been around the block with Smartphone knows they are POS, just my two cents but if you want it get it if you want to go though the trouble of being yellow gooish looking thing as my screen's on my phones no one ever could tell it was even on it. Matter of fact I had comments people ask why I didn't buy screen protector LOL as they couldn't tell it was on it when they used it.

Upvote 0
im def a ZAGG believer. True they say its basically indestructible but everything has a weak point. I've done the ZAGG demo with my own equipment, i know risky, but the shield did what its supposed to do; protect my equipment. I quickly ordered my new one no questions asked and gave it 2 weeks and i was back up and running with my new shield.

Upvote 0
ive gotten invisible shield, and other fake shields that are similar. it all works the same over time imo.
i got the zagg the day of getting my phone though. Its fine as usual.

I do kind of prefer the other hard shields that replicate the smooth texture of the glass, but it's no big deal really. all i care about is screen protection and Zagg (albeit overpriced), works.

Upvote 0
I was also looking at screen protectors and came across this brand. I heard this was the best, but I read some reviews that it covers the proximity sensor thats next to the led indicator light; which will cause the screen to go black, like when your talking during a phone conversation.

Has anyone else had this problem? I guess a solution would be to try and cut it down a little by that area, but I dont want to risk screwing it up if i dont have to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones