• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How's your Battery Life so far?

I am simply shocked at the battery life. I just plain don't have to think about it. Most days with my normal use I have 80% left when I plug it in at night with no bump charges during the day. My GNex was usually around 30% with a few bump charges. Even on days where I use it a lot (i.e. sitting in a Dr.'s waiting room) I don't have to bump charge or anything to easily make it through the day.

Upvote 0
I am simply shocked at the battery life. ...

Ditto. Shocked.

Coming from an LG Lucid 2 with a 2460 mAh removable battery and fewer pixels, I thought I'd be getting similar battery life, so was concerned about getting through a heavy day. My wild guess is that the Moto X is 175% to 200% better in battery use.

Here are the only battery-related problems I've encountered:
- First calibrations of the battery take forever, waiting for this thing to drain!
- When am I ever going to use the two portable power boosters I (stupidly) ordered?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones