• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC 10 Car Holder / Mount

Si6776

Sep 28, 2014
UK
Hello,

I'm tearing my hair out, trying to find a dedicated car holder / mount for the HTC 10. I want the type with the plate which clips to the four square pegs (I think they are from Herbert Richter), but can't find one anywhere, so I have been looking for one for other phones which might fit the HTC 10, and can't even find another phone the same size as the 10. Do they do this deliberately - make the device a millimetre or two different in size to everything else, so nothing fits it?! I wouldn't mind if HTC offered a decent range of accessories, but the HTC 10 doesn't seem to be supported well, and won't even work with HTC Sync Manager. I'm beginning to regret buying it.

Anyway, my questions are - does anyone know of a mount, similar to the one linked to below at Amazon, which would fit the HTC 10, or does anyone know of another phone which is the same size as the HTC 10 (145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm)?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UFEQRMG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Many thanks,

Simon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones