• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC 10 Reviews

Android Authority

Android Authority - A closer look at the HTC 10 camera.​

Android Central - THE BOTTOM LINE: Should you buy the HTC 10? Yes

Android Police - A Very Good Phone, But One That Costs Too Much Money.

ars technica

BGR

Booredatwork In-depth Review

c\net

Droid Life - HTC has created a really, really nice smartphone in the HTC 10.

Droid Life - 20-minute comparison of the HTC 10, Galaxy S7, and LG G5.​

engadget - The flagship the company should have made years ago. I was disappointed to read in the Engadget review that "Hi-res earbuds aren't included with US models."

engadget - One Minute Review Video

gizmag - "We review the HTC 10, which may well be the Best Smartphone of 2016."

MKBHD - Marques Brownlee says the HTC 10 is "The closest HTC has gotten to a perfect 10."

Mobile TechReview -
I like Lisa's reviews and she likes the HTC 10.

PCWorld Show Episode 12: HTC 10

Phone Arena - "...we'd be happier being seen flipping the 10 out at a business meeting than any other Android phone on the market right now."

Pocketnow -
Jaime Rivera's video review is interesting and informative.

TechnoBuffalo - HTC is back with its best phone ever.

techradar

The Guardian - The folks from across the pond think the HTC 10 is up there with Samsung's best.

TheNextWeb - I missed their first review but this second opinion concludes that "...the HTC 10 is the best of the current batch of non-Nexus Android phones."

The Verge

TrustedReviews - Interesting conclusion: "It’s not the best phone of the year, but it’s not far off. Yet, it’s the phone I would want to use."

Yahoo! Tech, HTC 10 vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - "You really can’t go wrong with either of these phones."

ZDNet - "Stunning audio, slick aluminum design, first selfie cam with OIS."
10 Reasons To Buy The HTC 10 - "After using the HTC 10 for three weeks...it's become my daily driver and I'm enjoying it more every day as it proves itself worthy."
I'm anxious to see a review from Jeff Springer. I have a lot of confidence in his reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones