• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC 2150 + Dremel + VZW Red Case

Well I would, but where I am from no verizon and they prolly won't ship to Guam.
Which sucks cause we carry lots of Verizon stuff.
My best bet is to order online which is okay, but availability is a killer.
I just ordered some EVO 1800 mah batteries should be coming in soon hopefully as well as a otterbox case.
shashooots
v1ral

Upvote 0
i've been reading this thread for the past week since i was going to be getting an incredible before christmas... picked it up yesterday.

i also an extended battery since i knew the phone was going to destroy the battery it came with as well as the shell/holster combo.

i hate belt clips and was able to take it off by bending the clip backwards as far as i could and then disconnecting it with a letter opener and then used a nail trimmer and nail file to get rid of the piece that holds the belt clip onto the case.

as i said i did get an extended battery and it unfortunately doesn't work with the shell/holster combo... i have to modify it. i've read in the thread that you can use a dremel and create an opening for the extended battry so it can be used with a current case. is it easy to dremel the case or would it be better to cut out the opening with scissors (if that's even possible) and then dremel the edges so they are smooth? can anyone provide me with step by step instructions so the case looks like it was meant to have an opening for the battery?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones