1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Amaze: No Network Operators PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lilac_jacaranda, Sep 10, 2013.

1. lilac_jacaranda

My phone was working for ages and then last night the network stopped. It comes up with an X over my reception bars and when I go into search network operators, the list comes up completely empty- there are no network providers coming up and it says there are no networks available.

I contacted my network provider and that's all fine- it is not my simcard, when i put my simcard in another phone the network works. I tried to factory reset my phone and it still does not work.

I have tried to update my software on the phone but that is all fine- it is not on airplane mode either.. my wifi still works, I just have no networks showing up in my list whatsoever.. what is happening here?

Please help! I just purchased this phone about 4 weeks ago and have had no problems until now..

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

2. xXchrizhurtyXx

xXchrizhurtyXx Android Enthusiast

The phone actually could be blacklisted.

3. rickd88

rickd88 Lurker

Did you ever figure out what happened, or get it fixed? I've got the exact same issue with an Htc One m7 and it's not blacklisted. Clean imei. Just no network.

HTC Amaze 4G Forum

The HTC Amaze 4G release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, processor, and 1730mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews