• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Amaze problem

nadim1

Lurker
Jul 16, 2012
Hi everyone
I have an HTC Amaze, am having a problem with the phone the light below the menu , home , back and search buttons is always on and this causes te battery not to,last since the light never goes off.
Did anyone had the same issue?
Please let me know what to do ?
Thank you
Nadim

Hi everyone
I have an HTC Amaze, am having a problem with the phone the light below the menu , home , back and search buttons is always on and this causes te battery not to,last since the light never goes off.
Did anyone had the same issue?
Please let me know what to do ?
Thank you
Nadim

Have you pulled the battery and restarted? Also, do you know if it happens when a certain app is opened?

Upvote 0
I've had this problem before. There are a few things that can cause this. You may have gotten water in the phone(specifically in that area), and the problem will go away on its on. Something else that may have happened is just a software bug. To fix this, take out the battery, put in back in. Hold down the down volume button for a few seconds, then hold down the power button (still holding the down volume button). Use the volume buttons to scroll down to recovery and press the power button to select, then when a phone with a red exclamation point appears on the screen, press the UP volume button and power button in unison. Scroll down to clear cache, and power button to select again. The phone will restart on its own, and hopefully, your problem will be resolved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones