1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HTC Announcement: June 24th In London!

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Jun 2, 2009.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    Something big is brewing. We’ve just been informed that HTC is holding an event in London where they will be celebrating a GLOBAL announcement about the future of HTC design. A satellite event in New York City will also be taking place.All signs point to the HTC Hero being announced and we would be [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. sergey

sergey Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    reducing the hate on Android and iPhone
    NYC
    These posters are so lame, makes me cringe that they are trying to act so cool. Looks more like a ad for some indie rock festival.

But anyways, Android seems like they like to announce something and then s-l-o-w-l-y taking its sweet time to release it- cupcake, Magic, the onslaught of phones flooding the market. I'm getting used to it though, just expect any Android product to be released in a year of it's announcement and be pleasantly surprised when it is released earlier.

I think that Samsung spooked HTC a bit with their i7500 and HTC is rushing to quell Samsung with the Hero, if this announcement is for Android. I don't know what the specs are on this, but I'd imagine them to match or beat the i7500. I hope they didn't rush it just to one up Samsung and have qc issues with it.

And I don't expect it to arrive in the States anytime soon.

T-mo/Android in America has to get its act together- The Pre is days away from being released, Apple's WWDC is Monday, and Android? We get a vague statement saying another Android phone will be released. Really? You think so?