• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc aria froyo download?

Upvote 0
I watched a video about Sense. I have never actually used it but it looks very cool. But then again so does all the custom options you get with CM.

Sense does have some really nice features. They are features, however, that I've very quickly learned to live without once I put CM6.1 on my phone.

Upvote 0
I tried different ways to root my phone but my comp does not do it. is asking me for a cd after i click browse for the program .. i been fallowing step by step video ..as i do it but is not working .... can anyone help please:D

bump help please

OK, it sounds like you are having issues with getting all the right drivers installed. Here is a link that you can use that will take all of the driver issues out of the equation and should get you rooted:

xda-developers - View Single Post - Ubuntu LiveCD with ADB and Unrevoked Recovery installer(Guide).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones