• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
The HTC Bookmark page that is after the Sprint page. It's a widget that contains apps, widgets or shortcuts. I want to remove a couple of the apps/widgets/shortcuts and place ones that I use. To remove from the Hero running 2.1 you would touch and hold for a few seconds. You would get options that include removing an individual item but when I press and hold I can only remove the whole bookmark. Does anyone have a clue how to remove a single item?

Upvote 0
The HTC Bookmark page that is after the Sprint page. It's a widget that contains apps, widgets or shortcuts. I want to remove a couple of the apps/widgets/shortcuts and place ones that I use. To remove from the Hero running 2.1 you would touch and hold for a few seconds. You would get options that include removing an individual item but when I press and hold I can only remove the whole bookmark. Does anyone have a clue how to remove a single item?

I think you are talking about the Bookmark Widget.... I don't use it but I just tried and you actually just open the web browser and then menu and then Bookmarks and you can long press individual bookmarks to remove them. Can't do it in the widget itself

Reactions: AlChemist44
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones