• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc bootloader help?

avi88

Lurker
Jul 23, 2012
Hi guys? I cant unlock my bootloader on my htc sensation. I have downloaded all the stuff I need. But when it comes to getting the token, I cant do it. It says it is unrecognized as an internal or external command, or something like that.
Can someone please help me? I really wish to unlock the bootloader!
THanks in advanced.

Hi guys? I cant unlock my bootloader on my htc sensation. I have downloaded all the stuff I need. But when it comes to getting the token, I cant do it. It says it is unrecognized as an internal or external command, or something like that.
Can someone please help me? I really wish to unlock the bootloader!
THanks in advanced.

How are you trying to unlock the bootloader? (htc dev method? or acs super tool?)

Heres a link to the acs htc supertool --> [UTIL][WIN][01/04] ACS HTC Super Tool v3 - xda-developers

if your going the htcdev method I got some screenshots of the process for ya, they are attached to my post. What all have you downloaded for this?

Attachments

• HTCdev1.jpg
    HTCdev1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 62
  • HTCdev2.jpg
    HTCdev2.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 89
  • HTCdev3.jpg
    HTCdev3.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 48
  • HTCdev4.jpg
    HTCdev4.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 88
  • HTCdev5.jpg
    HTCdev5.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0
I wish i knew myself. been wathing to many you tube clips. rights, i have unlock the hboot and flashed the cmw super su, and that is coming up on my phone, the super su app. But now I want to s off, how do i got about that? I am on version 1.27.0000.
Is there anything else i need to do to this phone? it is so complicated :(

Upvote 0
I wish i knew myself. been wathing to many you tube clips. rights, i have unlock the hboot and flashed the cmw super su, and that is coming up on my phone, the super su app. But now I want to s off, how do i got about that? I am on version 1.27.0000.
Is there anything else i need to do to this phone? it is so complicated :(

the s-off should be available through the super tool. also, if you have root access and installed a custom recovery there's not really much else to do - congratulations, you have full control of your device. btw ... what is "cracked sky" ? i googled, but all i could find with that name is a wallpaper >.<

Upvote 0
the s-off should be available through the super tool. also, if you have root access and installed a custom recovery there's not really much else to do - congratulations, you have full control of your device. btw ... what is "cracked sky" ? i googled, but all i could find with that name is a wallpaper >.<

What is supertool? I used the devteam tool, and then I used the htc all in one kit to flash the CWM. I dont know how to s off.
And its like a hacked sky go app aparently, although i dont have a clue how to use it. It does not work sadly, I dont know what is to be done.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
WOw, that seems like a long process. When I try install an app, the only app i have on there on the supersu app showing is lucky patcher. I dont know how to get the others to show? the others are not on there. Do i need to upgrade to the pro version?

pro version of superuser??? the apps that will show under superuser are ones that requested and got root permissions. When a program requests root permission you should get a pop-up asking for superuser access. After that, the program should appear under "apps"

Upvote 0
How are you trying to unlock the bootloader? (htc dev method? or acs super tool?)

Heres a link to the acs htc supertool --> [UTIL][WIN][01/04] ACS HTC Super Tool v3 - xda-developers

if your going the htcdev method I got some screenshots of the process for ya, they are attached to my post. What all have you downloaded for this?

Hi KJohns
Does the ACS HTC Super Tool v3 unlock the bootloader on a htc sensation????:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones