• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Calendar Widget

mcmahonr

Lurker
Jun 20, 2010
I have loaded the small calendar (HTC) widget on my home screen. Every morning when i turn on my phone the date on the widget is yesterday's date. When I set the time to 11:59PM the date changes when the clock changes to 12:00AM when the phone is active but the date does not change when the phone is inactive? Any ideas?

I have the same problem, and others have reported this too. I contacted HTC and they are aware of the issue. Whether or not they do anything about it is another question.

As a workaround, download Smooth Calendar from the market. Same basic look (shows date in the 4X1 widget) and it shows 3 upcoming events instead of just one.

Thanks for the recommendation regarding Smooth Calender. I D/L it and it is great. Does exactly what I wanted it to do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones