1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Htc Clock update problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidbro, Jun 3, 2012.

1. androidbro

androidbro Member

Feb 4, 2012
    last year student
    bulgaria
    Hi guys ! So a month ago i was browsing Htc Hub and found couple of updates for my apps . The one of most interest was the clock widget update which offered a new clock design so i tapped download and stared waiting.However after a couple of seconds it displayed an error "unable to install Clock widget" i redownloaded but nothing changed . A week after i tried to install the clock by force closing the proces clock wigdet , but it didnt help so i lost hope :eek::eek: . Couple of hours ago however i bumped into a post on another forum with the same describtion of the problem . So aparently I'm not the only one with this problem so I'm asking do you have the same problem and can you help me resolve it some how . :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement

2. Hsn07

Hsn07 New Member

Mar 20, 2012
    No this is not a problem of a phone but a prob of HTC Hub coz that widget is not supported by explorer and that update is mistakenly flashed on the hub by HTC as far as i guess. Leave it and get tons of widgets from the play store.

Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Hsn07

3. Javed Qadir

Javed Qadir New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    I think, this is because of the firmware. Might be the clock widget is for latest upgraded version...I didn't get any problem till yet and really don't want to in future..:)

Tags: