1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC customer service is devastating!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by downey667, May 19, 2011.

1. downey667

downey667 Newbie

Has anyone ever sent their phone to htc for repair? i sent mine there over a month ago now and when i phone them they tell me its still not fixed and can't give and anser as to why not. I email them and they reply saying i will find out and inform you but they never do. I've lost hope in this brand

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

SB13X likes this.
  3. andyben

andyben Member

complain, complain, complain. it's the only way to get anything sorted. myt phone was away for 6 weeks for a broken screen, took 5 weeks to get th fault diagnosed - which was wrong, so compained again & again until i emailed their CEO, things happened after that and they did the repair for free

4. kingdave

kingdave Android Enthusiast

They posted something on their Facebook page the other day about the delays and being sorry about it. I didn't read the full thing, but I can try to find a link for you

5. chippy30

chippy30 Member

my phone as been going back and forward from me to them for the last 2 months for the same problem, but in the end they have sent me a new phone, and i,ve still got the othe 1 up 2 now they not asked for it back

6. murzz

murzz Android Enthusiast

Here you go mate.

Addressing the issue of phone repair delays

by HTC UK on Wednesday, 18 May 2011 at 14:17

Hi guys, we know that there a number of people who have sent their phones for repair and have been waiting for a while to get them back, and we

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews