• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Dersire 610 Issue

9Arcanine9

Lurker
Jul 15, 2016
Hi All,

Just after a bit of advise.

Background... My phone was working fine untill I dropped it whilst taking a picture and smashed the screen completely. The screen would not work at all. However, notifications and all where still coming through.

I left my phone on idle for around 36 hours. Everything working bar the screen of course. I taken the phone down to the local repair place. They fitted a new screen... Great... Everything working again.

Taken the phone back to the house... To note at this point, i never used the network data using my carrier, as previously this was phone had a 3 sim card. I only connected to the internet using Wifi.

So i get the phone back, top up my data, and 'Mobile Network' was set to disabled... scrolling through forums, i set everything up... Grand... I manually inserted the settings following information from the 'GeekSquad'.

Went to the shop for some snacks, then my phone randomly shut down. I brought it back, charged up and again shut down straight away. Read that it might be some issue with the network settings, as previously i never had this issue.

i have had the odd issue with slow charging but that is about it.

Does anyone know the fix to this issue?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones