Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HTC Desire 2.2 UK update is here

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by coachman, Aug 3, 2010.

1. coachman

coachman New Member

Aug 3, 2010
    Shrewsbury. UK
    Hi all,
    Woke up Sunday morning to find a message saying 2.2 was ready for download. (Desire factory unlocked) Had to have 4 attempts downloading and installing it before I finally got it work. Live and learn. 1/ corrupt download, used data (big file) to do it because Wi-Fi not available. 2/ twice. Message saying insufficient space on phone to install it. Did a backup and a factory reset on phone. 3/ twice battery med or low. Needs fully charged battery (will not work whilst charging) Now it is up and running fine. I have not had time to go through all of it but I can tell you that connecting to the internet is now far faster. Downloaded flash 10.1 from the app store, now I can watch BBC iplayer and live news, picture is great, although I am using Wi-Fi to watch it at the mo because 3g is not around where I live.
    I can honestly say the Desire is the best phone I have ever had. Except for apples itunes and apps store it beats my wife

Advertisement

2. lekky

lekky Lover

Hey, good to hear it! :D

Drop by the Desire subforum as there are lots of threads already like this there! ;)

Tags: