1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Htc Desire bravo crashes, force closes, market not working and non-working settings

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blackandroidph, Aug 21, 2012.

1. blackandroidph

I have HTC Desire Bravo. Until recently I had a rom that was suggested to me on this forum, with a2sd+. I was happy with it until the phone started restarting and getting stuck at the boot screen. I eventually went with Cyanogenmod 7.2.01 and data2sd. I've tried various things and each time I get these forcecloses.

I'd clear cache, dalvic cache, system, factory reset...then

1. install the rom, reboot, install Sibere's data2sd v11, reboot install gapps 20110828 reboot OR
    2. install the rom, install a2sd killer version 11, reboot, install Sibere's data2sd, reboot, install gapps OR
    3. install the room without factory reset, gapps would already be there, enter account and apps, reboot, data2sd
    4. install the rom and use s2e. This resulted in the phone getting stuck at boot screen

Recently, I've done the second one again. I get the following crashes

google services framwork
    android.process.media followed by market crash
    market/vending crash
    gapps crash
    In manage applications, I am unable to clear the cache and data - which forums say is supposed to fix this
    After this market wont start...gradually other apps fail too, such as themes, rom manager etc.

I've erased all videos, images, recordings, old downloads from the sd card so they wouldnt interfere. No effect.

I'm at the end of my tether. Please help pretty please. It seems like there's some sort of issue with gapps I guess? If you've got an alternate rom suggestion I'll take that too. I did look for supernova extreme but I guess their website is down.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SpikyAndroid3

SpikyAndroid3 Member

I'm not familiar with ROMS but do you have any NANDROID backup you could go to?

And if all else fails, you will probably have to wipe the phone clean. I'm not sure, there might be other suggestion. We'll have to wait and see :)

3. blackandroidph

No I don't have a nandroid backup.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews