1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Desire & Bury Take and Talk System 8 volume :-(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by grillphil, Feb 2, 2011.

1. grillphil

grillphil Newbie

I have picked up another car with a hands free THB Bury Take and Talk System 8 fitted into it.

Now my question is, how do I increase the volume either through the HTC or HiFi so that I can hear people through the HiFi system. The volume is so low that I can just about hear it with the engine off and windows closed :(

I've tried the volume control on my car HiFi, no difference, turned up the volume on my HTC & still get the same low volume through the HiFi.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. grillphil

grillphil Newbie

I've managed to sort this problem out.

Here's how it's done for the benefit of others..........

Each press of the left hand button (green side) reduces the volume. You will hear a DING when minimum volume is reached.

Each press of the right hand button (red side) increases the volume. You will hear a DING when maximum volume is reached.

DO NOT HOLD THE BUTTONS DOWN whilst changing the volume controls.

On my HTC Desire, you will see that the volume bar moves as you carry out the above, so you have a reference.

Might be a good idea to move this post to the How To Section!

3. GeoffJ

GeoffJ Newbie

I have an HTC Desire in a Bury Sytem 8 cradle too. My problem is, how do I reduce the volume. The Bury has it's own speaker and the volume was fine with my previous phone and cradle, but with the Desire and new cradle, the volume is so high it's sometimes hard to hear what the speaker is saying.

What are the red side / green side buttons you refer to? I don't think I have these.

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews