1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Htc desire cases

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by colrey, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Walton1

Walton1 Member

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nx1977

nx1977 Android Expert

The Pdair case isnt a bad case, just for me doing what I do I'd have preferred the screen cover flap to be reinforced a bit more just in case when carrying something it presses against the case at the right angle to press against the screen.

I've simply started making sure that side is against my leg when in my pocket.

Shofar likes this.
  3. Declan Carey

Declan Carey Newbie

Click

Got this, order wednesday morning, arrived Friday (UK to Ireland). Very impressed for less than

4. no fit state

no fit state Well-Known Member

If you do muck up putting it on, just clean It with some water then have another go. You can do this as many times as you like until you get it right.

5. JasonC

JasonC Android Enthusiast

Ok, my Blue version of the below broke today just after dropping it from waist height onto my bare foot and then carpet! The clip in the top left corner broke so it's now unusable, so I've gone back to my clear gel case and ordered a Blue one :) The ones below look ok but are not that well made.

[​IMG]

6. albert_htc

albert_htc Well-Known Member

Hi
    I'm looking for a case / pouch that will fit my desire + a gel case.

Any suggestions ?

7. cultor

cultor Member

8. ifb-online

ifb-online Android Enthusiast

I have the matte black version and am very pleased with it.

Your case maybe bust, but it protected the phone did it not?

Ian

9. ifb-online

More specific quest from me - a decent flip open case that can be easily attached to or removed froma belt that can accommodate my Desire fitted with its silicone protective skin/case.

Ian

10. chowhuskylass

chowhuskylass Member

I also dropped mine and it protected the phone just fine but did shear a clip off the side so no longer clips together...but it did protect the phone so it did its job.

I have ordered one of these instead good one for those android ladies out there. Super thick and fits perfect, i also have a separate screen protector as always. Cases for me are to stop general wear and tear and scratches. Insurance for the major or fatal accidents or failures ;)

[​IMG]PURPLE SOFT FLORA SILICONE COVER CASE FOR HTC DESIRE on eBay (end time 17-Jun-10 12:29:07 BST)

11. JasonC

JasonC Android Enthusiast

It protected the phone but I only dropped it on carpet from waist height, if it had been on concrete then it might have been a different story. Not only that I don't want to buy a new case every time I drop the phone! the Gel case provides far better protection IMO and it won't break :)

12. ifb-online

Hmmm... that case looks dodgy - the home, menu, and search buttons are covered and the optical track pad is recessed which will probably make it unreliable...

Ian

13. jaseuk

jaseuk Well-Known Member

No it'll be fine, that case is the same as the very first black Gel Cases that came out, the buttons work fine through the case and the optical trackpad seems to like that your finger is just above it, only problem I had with the case is that it is a bit loose on the sides (of the screen).

14. KBv1

KBv1 Newbie

I havent got a Desire yet but I'm still looking around for what types of accessories you can get for it LOL... that case is nice but i would be after a different color. Where did you get that from?

15. eaglesally

eaglesally Newbie

16. Evil_Munki

Evil_Munki Newbie

Has anybody got real-life pictures of the Official HTC Case in use?

17. jaseuk

jaseuk Well-Known Member

KBv1 likes this.
  18. Walton1

Walton1 Member

Tried that but couldn't get rid of all the water marks! Never mind, got a set on order for a few pounds so can have a few goes.

19. KBv1

KBv1 Newbie

20. mr-mixalot

mr-mixalot Newbie

Just search for Hybrid case, there's loads of them, I have a red one and a blue one, got my blue one for 1.79 delivered with screen protector.

21. fast eddy

fast eddy Newbie

I just ordered this one off ebay 200471736747 has anyone else got one & are they any good?

22. junkiepilot

junkiepilot Well-Known Member

I have been waiting for a more let's say "expensive" case for my desire. I currently have a black smoke gel case from ebay

23. Shofar

Shofar Android Enthusiast

24. junkiepilot

junkiepilot Well-Known Member

errr, didn't i say i was looking for a more expensive case? There is a serious lack of them at the moment, but these pair seem to be the first decent ones available, apart from leather flip cases which i am not interested in. I would gladly pay over

25. dmcavoy

dmcavoy Newbie

I'm getting my Desire (Orange exclusive Black Edition I must add) tomorrow, can't wait. Should be a brilliant distraction from exam revision haha.

Looking at getting a case for it asap, found these on amazon: Brand New Black Hybrid XYLO-GEL Skin / Case: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Anybody tried them?

Also had a look at the case-mate barely there one, would anyone recommend that?

Thanks

HTC Desire Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews