• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Desire Confirmed on T-Mobile USA

i thought phandroid had an article up that the desire was confirmed for AT&T?

Check the date, the rumor is a little old. AT&T will hopefully be getting this phone. As for the post above me if you really want a nexus one, then get one. It works on 3g on tmobile. AT&T is sorely needing a decent android phone.
Always check the expiration date before consuming rumors :p

Upvote 0
Ok... So I may be wrong, but is't the Desire basically a slightly scaled down version of the HTC Incredible?
I live in the UK where theres no Incredible available, but if I was in the USA I would probably go for the Incredible.
Well... maybe the Desire looks nicer and has physical buttons, but why bother with the Desire if your in the USA and could get the Incredible with its 8MP camera and out-of-the-box voice to text?
Can anyone make me feel slightly better about not being able to get the more capable HTC phone in the UK? My Desires on order. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones