• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc desire contact info

shaftalot

Lurker
Sep 4, 2010
This is probably easy to sort so any help will be good . Just got my desire and the contacts off the sim from my N95 show when opened ..action .. which shows the number , and if i want to call or message that number and ..information.. which has ringtone ,send to voicemail and edit .
If i put a new contact in my phone i only get the..information.. and what comes under it . I get no ..action.. with the number underneath it with the option to call or mail.
My main problem being , if i was to manually enter all my contacts i would not be-able to see the phone numbers when i open the contact ( or people as the htc hphone has it ) . I basically want to see my new contacts info like they are from the sim with ..action.. and ..information..

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones