1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Desire HD not syncing with Outlook Calender fully

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lojo, May 19, 2011.

1. lojo

lojo Lurker

I have set up HTC Sync on my pc and have synced my contacts and calender with Outlook and HTC Desire HD all seemed ok until I noticed that any reacurring appointments that I had altered for one reason or another prior to connecting for the first time do not come up altered on the phone, they still read as they did when I first put them into Outlook calender. No alterations have been made after the first sync. Can anyone help fix this issue as I live by my calender.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

Recurring appts. that get edited are a pain, apparently, for the sync SW, so I work around it. If I have to change one of a series I edit the series so that it finishes on the previous scheduled one. New event for the changed meet then a new series for the next scheduled on on. Not ideal I know but when Googling this issue myself I fould a forum where a M'Soft VP had recommended that method. Thought that if m'soft hadn't coded a way around it yet (she was talking about Outlook 2010 - I have Outlook 2000 ...) then I may as well work around it.

HTH

Dave

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews