1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Desire HD2 specs leaked

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EddyOS, Feb 11, 2011.

1. EddyOS

EddyOS Android Expert
    None

Apr 29, 2010
    Technical Support
    Liverpool, Merseyside

Advertisement

2. Gardium

Gardium Well-Known Member
    None

Feb 1, 2011
    Student
    Comments in article suggest fake leak, for publicity.

It's also a snatch, to see that the "new" DHD2 is "only" having 512 MB RAM, when the DHD has 768 MB :thinking::eek:

So I'd wait to see what the real specs are when HTC release their press release with the new conference coming up next week.

As for these specs stated here, I don't see the real advantage of upgrading from the DHD. This is OFC not looking at the dual-core (But as some posts here have said, it's not worth upgrading within 1 year, as dual-core on phones will not be used to its full extent before then. Sure you might have some faster processes, but as for the real dual-core experience we need to develop apps for it, and there might be buggy kernel interfaces. I'd wait ^^).

As for the software, the DHD is the current flagship of HTC, so I'm reconning we will get free software upgrades for at least some time being :);)

3. springy

springy Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 31, 2010
    The HTC Pyramid will probably be the HTC Desire HD2, but I think this is a future concept rather than a replacement for the Desire HD. The Desire HD came out like 3 months ago, why would they want to replace it now.

And the specs are incorrect, wait till next week at the MWC.

4. droidsdroid

droidsdroid Lurker
    None

Feb 11, 2011
    The phone has a 1.4 meg front facing camera, 4 gig internal memory, dual core processor, HTC sence 3.0 and 2.4 firmware, 1.2 ghz processor, and battery 1500 mah, due to be launched in late July early august, will have 3D menus, and 1024 HD record, and playback. Also HDMI out, the phone is also rounder on the edges than Desire HD but same screen size, also HTC pyramid will not be the name when launched, Also next week HTC flyer tablet will have magic pen for evernote, which will store automatically in the cloud.

5. ajp900

ajp900 Newbie
    None

Feb 11, 2011
    i see its going to have a higher res screen also (pixel count) but it would be nice to see oled rather than s-lcd