• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc Desire S Contract

Welcome to Android Forums!!

I've removed the link from your post because in our http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html it states our policy on this. I will quote the specific passage for your convenience.
Links on first post (or first couple if you're being slick) to your own site: If it's a competing website, not okay. If it's say.. a blog entry you're referring to, or... you're a developer and want to link to your site when you announce an app, that's alright. Bottom line - Don't come here to pimp your site – come here to be a member.

Links to your own site, in general: Toss 'em in your signature, that's fine. Linking when referencing something relevant and stuff is fine too. Just be a contributing member, not a spammer.

In regards to all of this.. Moderators will handle situations at their discretion – using this thread as a starting point. If you have a problem with a member or a post here, report it. Mods will see it. If you have a problem with a moderators actions or how they handle a situation, feel free to PM or email me. phases at phandroid dot com. Not happy with my decision? Hit up Rob. There's a link at the bottom of the site, "View Forum Leaders" - you can find ways to contact him there.

Thanks for your understanding! Hope to see you around.

Nightangel79

Upvote 0
Hi Matthew - NightAngel asked me to also mention that you might find an answer to this perhaps in one of these forums -

HTC Desire S - Android Forums

Android Carriers - Android Forums (navigate to your carrier)

Android Lounge - Android Forums (remember to say you're in the UK, that's an international forum here)

Please start by just choosing one forum from the above list, so you don't get the one guy with the solid answer trying to figure out where to answer you. ;) :)

Also, ping one of us if your text gets automagically turned into links, we'll fix them and save you the hassle. To do that, just hit the !Report button next to your post and just say "Per NA/EM, please turn links into text."

Hope that helps, and again, welcome to the forums!

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones