1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Desire S music problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by silverghost007, May 26, 2011.

1. silverghost007

None

May 26, 2011
    Hello all,

I have just bought a Desire S. Its a good phone and Android simply rocks. The only problem I'm facing is that when I use the stock misuc player with the stock HTC earphones, it skips bits of the songs and there's static which gets irritating.:mad:
    I thought it might be due to faulty earphones. So I tried using my iPod nano ones but its giving the same problem with that too.
    As mentioned on one of the posts, I have also tried installing the "Block Headset" widget, but to no avail.
    Can someone please help with it?

Thanks in advance...

Advertisement

2. silverghost007

None

May 26, 2011
    For any one else who has a similar problem, the simple solution to the problem which I found after 2 hectic head-racking days of trying various solutions is to enable Pattern Lock for your screen from Settings > Security...
    This worked like magic for me....

3. Dabbleh

Dabbleh Lurker
    None

Jun 4, 2011
    I tried this, yet I still have this problem. HTC say they have no idea what I'm talking about when I e-mailed them about it.

EDIT: I think I have fixed it! I removed the memory card, blew in the socket, wiped the card, then inserted it again. It seems to have fixed it!

4. atulkakrana

atulkakrana Lurker
    None

Dec 29, 2010
    I need your help regarding the purchase of desire S. I came to know about some gap in front Lcd glass and loose battery cover. what do you guys say?

Tags: