• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire S music problem

Hello all,

I have just bought a Desire S. Its a good phone and Android simply rocks. The only problem I'm facing is that when I use the stock misuc player with the stock HTC earphones, it skips bits of the songs and there's static which gets irritating.:mad:
I thought it might be due to faulty earphones. So I tried using my iPod nano ones but its giving the same problem with that too.
As mentioned on one of the posts, I have also tried installing the "Block Headset" widget, but to no avail.
Can someone please help with it?

Thanks in advance...

For any one else who has a similar problem, the simple solution to the problem which I found after 2 hectic head-racking days of trying various solutions is to enable Pattern Lock for your screen from Settings > Security...
This worked like magic for me....

I tried this, yet I still have this problem. HTC say they have no idea what I'm talking about when I e-mailed them about it.

EDIT: I think I have fixed it! I removed the memory card, blew in the socket, wiped the card, then inserted it again. It seems to have fixed it!

Upvote 0
I tried this, yet I still have this problem. HTC say they have no idea what I'm talking about when I e-mailed them about it.

EDIT: I think I have fixed it! I removed the memory card, blew in the socket, wiped the card, then inserted it again. It seems to have fixed it!

I need your help regarding the purchase of desire S. I came to know about some gap in front Lcd glass and loose battery cover. what do you guys say?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones