1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

htc desire s touchscreen issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by billy whizz, Aug 22, 2012.

1. billy whizz

billy whizz Member

Hi just replaced the digitizer on my htc desire s as it was cracked...all went well, however i noticed that sometimes the touchscteen dosent work...seems to have a mind of its own, fails to respond to my touches...sometimes the phone vibrates as if the screen jas been touched...somtimes i need to close the fone and open it up again as the fone screen doesnt respond...the phone automatically starts to take screen capture pics on its own..any ideas wots wrong..?...bought replacemnt digitiser from ebay...phone was working perfectly before even with a cracked.digitiser...may possibly be a sub standard digitizer that i bought from ebay

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. billy whizz

billy whizz Member

can you pm the link as it doesnt work..

3. billy whizz

billy whizz Member

ok guys update...sent the digitizer back for a refund...bought a genuine one from a seller, fitted and working fine...however now i have a issue with the proximity sensor..see other post of mine..:(

HTC Desire S Forum

The HTC Desire S release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews