1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support HTC Desire Stuck on HTC and T-Mobile booting screen. Please help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by armughans, Aug 2, 2011.

1. armughans

armughans Lurker
    None

Aug 2, 2011
    Today while dialing a number I got notification that HTC Phone has stopped working. Then I dialed again and same error came up. Then the phone rebooted and got stuck between HTC white screen and T- Mobile screen. Both screens are displayed alternatively in a loop and nothing else happens. I am not much experienced with android and just bought this used phone so please advise what should i do. I don't have a backup of my data but i understand that it will probably be lost but I'm hoping this OS issue can be resolved.

A bit of history: I was having internal storage issues so I used the android-sdk to select the default location of apps to sd card but still the storage issue was there even though apps were being installed on sd card. Before this problem, I updated a few apps like Google maps and the storage was low so maybe this issue is related to internal memory. But 1the last I checked Google maps had successfully updated. One or two apps might have been updating during this happened.

Please advise how to solve this. Thanks!

Advertisement

2. zardoz99

zardoz99 Newbie
    None

Jul 24, 2010
    Do a full factory reset and leave the SD card out. If that does not fix it, you probably need to get it professionally looked at.

If it works ok without the SD card but fails when you install one, change the card.

I have seen a problem where the internal storage gets below a critical value and the phone does exactly this. Factory reset usually clears the problem but you have to reinstally your apps.

Z.

3. jeevanbl

jeevanbl Lurker
    None

May 16, 2012
    pls send me htc t mobile gi 2.2 version

Tags: