• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC DINC2 reception fix in the works?

Response I received from HTC:

Our goal is to give every customer the best possible experience on every phone.We have had reports of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Unfortunately I am unable to give you a timeline when an update will be release to correct this issue. We hope to have improvements to the service completed in the very near future to help some of these issues and we will continue to communicate with our customers throughout the process on our official website htc.com/us or our social networking feeds on Twitter and Facebook.

Upvote 0
Our goal is to give every customer the best possible experience on every phone.We have had reports of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Unfortunately I am unable to give you a timeline when an update will be release to correct this issue. We hope to have improvements to the service completed in the very near future to help some of these issues and we will continue to communicate with our customers throughout the process on our official website htc.com/us or our social networking feeds on Twitter and Facebook.

I know this is off-topic for this thread but I find the above utterly bizarre as it applies to the problem of the disappearing HTC Clock app. I've lost count of the number messages (6 pages and counting) in that thread and still nothing from HTC.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for HTC to come up with an antenna fix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones