• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Dream G1 Detailed Pics?

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    Apparently this was uncovered by the Android Guys. It looks pretty legit. What do you think?

g1_official_image.png

I have a confession to make. I never really believed all the photos and spec leaks. Maybe I am an extreme optimist but I doubt it's that because I just want it no matter what it looks like. My confession is that this is not the real phone. We started talking about it on another site and I am pretty confident so I'll state it here. It may be but I'm convinced they'll change what we saw. The outer workings. They have their own test equipment to make sure that it passes FCC, there's been records of FCC passings days before a device drops. It's a set up, they knew we were hyped and they succeeded in getting our attention. check mate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones