• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Droid Eris wallpapers?

I downloaded an app from the market called "Nexus One Live Wallpaper" or something. It's a generic version of the app from the Nexus One that should work for any phone that supports the function (from Android 2.1). It doesn't work for me... Hell, I don't even know how to launch the app !

Did the same thing. I can't even find it in my apps. Oh well.

Upvote 0
no

any picture in your albums app, which should inlcude a album called download, if you open a picture to view it. hit menu, hit set as, hit lock screen.

done.

out of an app though, idk, you can't in backgrounds app, but you can save it. then do what i said above from the downloads album.

For some reason this method doesn't work for me when I do it in the Backgrounds app. When I save an image, it says that the image is saved on the SD card in the Backgrounds folder. Not as a download in the Albums folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones