Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

HTC Droid Eris

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by wildtouch83, Nov 21, 2010.

1. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    The phone is in great condition. I used it for about 7-8 months before upgrading to the Incredible. Everything you see in the picture is included. I know I have a car charger somewhere, too, so I am looking for that and when I find it the buyer will get it also. Asking $125.00 shipped

• OEM Box
    • OEM Wall Charger
    • Desktop dock
    • semi-hard smoked case

Phone is rooted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please reply to this thread, PM me, email me or text me 724.856.0616.

My name is David

thanks!

Advertisement

2. wildtouch83

Mar 5, 2010
    feel free to make and offer also!

3. ezeuba

ezeuba Member

Nov 23, 2010
    Telecom Technician
    Lagos, Nigeria
    My name is Eze Uba. I am interested in the phone but I don't know how we can make this work for us. I am in Nigeria and working with a CDMA network; infact I have been searching for this phone so I can use it on our network. I am willing to pay your asking price but you have to also check how much it will cost to ship to my address here. I have a genuine credit card, but no paypal; it doesn't work in Nigeria. Above all else please understand that I am genuinely interested in the phone... this is not what you may think it is. All of us here are not like that. You can just run a search on my name on google and you will see for yourself. I am on linkedin too. There you can see where I work. If it can be possible, then you work out what it will cost to ship to Lagos, Nigeria and include in your price. We can work out a payment scheme after that, if you can believe my genuineness.
    I am looking forward to hear what you have to say about this.
    Cheers.

4. kseunder84

kseunder84 New Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I'm looking to buy an eris, mine has a cracked screen and Verizon wants me to come up with almost $200 to get a replacement. I live in Massachusetts, I don't need all the accessories though.

5. wildtouch83

Mar 5, 2010
    you have a new PM kseunder84

6. wildtouch83

Mar 5, 2010