• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 (With extened battery and back door)

Mrdroid921

Android Expert
Nov 13, 2009
N CEE!
I have a like new droid Incredible 2 with extended battery and back door. I do not have the standard battery anymore, however I do have the standard battery door. It has everything in the box, including the 16gig micro Sd card.

Looking to trade for = Droid Charge, LG revolution, IPhone 4 (only these)

Pics upon request.

Trade only, no sale.

Also looking for a droid 3

EDIT - I do have the standard battery now!!

Bump. No one has one of the phones listed above they would like to trade.

Not straight up. Cash would have to be involved on your end. The Incredible 2 is going for around $300 now on most forums, and the extended battery doesn't add enough to it to warrant any of the phones you're asking for in a straight trade except for the Revolution (the value of which has been dropping quite a bit), especially since the standard battery isn't included. The Droid Charge, the iPhone 4, and the Droid 3 are, on average, going for considerably more than the Incredible 2 these days.

If you change your mind and are interested in selling the phone outright for a reasonable amount or in adding cash for a Droid Charge or a Droid 3, I might be interested in a deal. I've bought a couple Incredible 2's recently for family, and they love them, so I'm looking around for more.

Upvote 0
Not straight up. Cash would have to be involved on your end. The Incredible 2 is going for around $300 now on most forums, and the extended battery doesn't add enough to it to warrant any of the phones you're asking for in a straight trade except for the Revolution (the value of which has been dropping quite a bit), especially since the standard battery isn't included. The Droid Charge, the iPhone 4, and the Droid 3 are, on average, going for considerably more than the Incredible 2 these days.

If you change your mind and are interested in selling the phone outright for a reasonable amount or in adding cash for a Droid Charge or a Droid 3, I might be interested in a deal. I've bought a couple Incredible 2's recently for family, and they love them, so I'm looking around for more.

Most the phones maybe for excapet the droid 3 have fallen in price a lot. I couldn't add cash for any beside the droid 3. I have seen iPhones and even charges for well under $350. Also I feel the extended battery does all value, because it is an extra cost for who ever has to buy it.

Upvote 0
Most the phones maybe for excapet the droid 3 have fallen in price a lot. I couldn't add cash for any beside the droid 3. I have seen iPhones and even charges for well under $350. Also I feel the extended battery does all value, because it is an extra cost for who ever has to buy it.

They haven't fallen in price that much. Of course I've seen a lot of phones go for under their value, and that's great for the buyer on the times that happens. But the average price on a Droid Charge or iPhone 4 is still higher than the average price on an Incredible 2. There's always exceptions here and there, but for the most part, they're selling at higher prices. And the extended battery does add some value, but when coupled with the fact that the standard battery isn't included (which many people would prefer to use and would then have to buy), it doesn't off set the difference in price with the other phones. You're still only getting one battery with the phone, whereas normally when an extended battery is included in a sale or trade, the standard battery is included as well. So the value added really isn't all that much, especially if the standard battery is wanted.

My offer of interest still stands though on an outright purchase or a trade plus cash on your end. Think it over, because perhaps there's a reason why all of those interested are asking for the same thing.

Upvote 0
I'm interested, but like the other person in the thread said, it doesn't add any value with the big battery. They don't fit well and always have a gap. My wife has the INC2 and the extended battery and it just sits in a drawer because of the lousy fit. Have had it replaced 3 times at VZW. I have a black 16gb with that has always had case and screen protector on it since I got it in April. Let me know via PM if you want to negotiate any, would rather trade than buy one outright and then mess with selling mine.

Upvote 0
I'm interested, but like the other person in the thread said, it doesn't add any value with the big battery. They don't fit well and always have a gap. My wife has the INC2 and the extended battery and it just sits in a drawer because of the lousy fit. Have had it replaced 3 times at VZW. I have a black 16gb with that has always had case and screen protector on it since I got it in April. Let me know via PM if you want to negotiate any, would rather trade than buy one outright and then mess with selling mine.

Not all are the same, my Dinc2 Extended fits excellently, I love it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones