• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC ECO 4G Flashed to Boost Mobile

CamDroid30

Lurker
Apr 26, 2012
(HTC EVO 4G)
So my phone has been working fine for about a week or two and the internet has been great. Recently about a few days ago I started noticing that my 3g sign at the top of my phone is on and off barely getting an connection. What could this be? Boost said that it may be a outage in the area but i think its something else because this has lasted more than its supposed to.

(HTC EVO 4G)
So my phone has been working fine for about a week or two and the internet has been great. Recently about a few days ago I started noticing that my 3g sign at the top of my phone is on and off barely getting an connection. What could this be? Boost said that it may be a outage in the area but i think its something else because this has lasted more than its supposed to.

WELCOME to ANDROID FORUMS CAMDROID30 !

For more in-depth troubleshooting,you'll want to visit the forum for your phone & also check the BOOST forum for activity/answers.

I'm not sure if this will work,but,since BOOST uses SPRINT's network,try dialing *18 to refresh your signal(works on SPRINT service).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones