• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Eris 2.0 upgrade announcement

How many threads of the same topic do we need? Good Grief. You know, Tomlin and Caddyman are going to have a fit!
Some people still don't know about it. Not everyone reads every thread/post every day. As a matter of fact, being relatively new to this forum style, I have found it to be extremely helpful in learning about android culture. Redundant posts about relevant topics are part of this forum. However, I will try to read previous threads more thoroughly in the future before posting. Cheers!

Upvote 0
Some people still don't know about it. Not everyone reads every thread/post every day. As a matter of fact, being relatively new to this forum style, I have found it to be extremely helpful in learning about android culture. Redundant posts about relevant topics are part of this forum. However, I will try to read previous threads more thoroughly in the future before posting. Cheers!

Understood. Guess I'll let you slide. :cool:

I was merely trying to give you a hint to use the search bar. Also, there are threads posted as "stickys" that may be of use to you.

No worries.

Upvote 0
You know, I fee that if someone wants to share some information that they recently discovered about their Android mobile device, this is the place for it. It is understandable that some topics may be redundant. However, most of us are new to this perticular forum and maybe we need to welcome a new member that takes a big step of leaving an opinion, question or recent find instead of advising them to read a past forum.

Some people police these forums like they are the moderator or helped develop it. OR maybe you get paid to critique what people post. I would advise to ease up, relax and find another hobby beside forum posting. Maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend depening on your interest. Thank you.

Upvote 0
You know, I fee that if someone wants to share some information that they recently discovered about their Android mobile device, this is the place for it. It is understandable that some topics may be redundant. However, most of us are new to this perticular forum and maybe we need to welcome a new member that takes a big step of leaving an opinion, question or recent find instead of advising them to read a past forum.

Some people police these forums like they are the moderator or helped develop it. OR maybe you get paid to critique what people post. I would advise to ease up, relax and find another hobby beside forum posting. Maybe a girlfriend or boyfriend depening on your interest. Thank you.

I agree. However, when there is a topic at the top of your screen called "Eris to v2.x, when" is probably misleading. I guess it was necessary to make another post of the same time. I mean, at least it could have been called something different. Knowledge of learning through other peoples experiences are the whole reason for these type of forums. I agree with your statement. I guess you're trying to keep up with the user Onion. Next topic I'm sure we'll see is something along the lines of "Android Eris won't turn on after battery died"

Upvote 0
Anything that came on the Eris out of the box should still work ... any apps that dont woirk with 2.0 probably wont work unless there is an update. Is there anything else you have that doesnt work with 2.0?
Can't remember exactly, but I do remember reading that some of the apps that I have could not be run on 2.0. Guess I'll just got through and uninstall whatever doesn't work, Thanks Tomlin :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones