• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc evo 3d widgets

Do you mean 3d widgets? If so, they don't exist.

I know when I bought my 3DVO sight unseen, I was under the impression that the 3D technology would be more extensively integrated into the visualization of everyday functions on the phone. Then after figuring out that its just for viewing pictures and video, I was somewhat disappointed.

Still am to some degree, but I'm hopeful that it'll eventually become a relality as more programmers jump on the 3D bandwagon and design 3D apps other than games.

Upvote 0
Whenever I try to add HTC widgets to any screen, it goes through all the options but nothing appears. For example, when adding the HTC clock and weather widget, I choose current location and uncheck fullscreen animation, and then done. At which point nothing appears on the screen where the widget should have been placed. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Upvote 0
Whenever I try to add HTC widgets to any screen, it goes through all the options but nothing appears. For example, when adding the HTC clock and weather widget, I choose current location and uncheck fullscreen animation, and then done. At which point nothing appears on the screen where the widget should have been placed. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Welcome to the forums!

So, was it working before? Are you rooted?

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
All the default widgets were on the different screens when I did a factory reset. Although after I removed them from those screens I was not able to add them back.

And no I am not rooted.

I didn't forget about you, just a long day. :p

I've got my 3D charging, have to refamiliarize myself with that Sense version, will post back and try to help.

My wife's HTC ended up with the screen locked - that was a new one on both of us. Same symptoms as you. Unlocked it in settings and then it was fine.

I need to look that up.

Here it is, a different HTC but still -

Homescreen, menu - is there a lock workspaces option?

How about under main settings, personalize?

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones