1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Evo 4G Flashed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SabrinaMichell, Aug 9, 2012.

1. SabrinaMichell

I have a Sprint HTC Evo 4G that has been flashed to Boost Mobile. My phone was working perfect until last night. I did an unmount of my sd card and powered down the phone. I put the sd card back in and cut the phone back on. It now loads past the white screen that says HTC Evo 4G. It gets to the Sprint screen but never goes past it. It sticks in an endless loop of the Sprint loading screen. I went to the hboot screen and has this listed:
    SUPERSONIC EVT3 SHIP S-ON
    HBOOT-2.18.0001
    MICROP-041f
    TOUCH PANEL-ATMELC03_16ac
    RADIO-2.15.00.12.19
    Dec 21 2011, 12:50:32
    It then gives me options for FASTBOOT, RECOVERY, CLEAR STORAGE, SIMLOCK, and HBOOT USB. I have tried recovery and it does not help at all. I am not skilled at rooting or flashing phones. But I thoroughly researched and cannot find how to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated. I'm trying to fix without destroying my flash.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

Does it say **LOCKED** or **UNLOCKED** at the top?

3. SabrinaMichell

It says "Locked (OOW)"

4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

You said you had no problem with your phone and then you proceeded to unmount/remove/reinstall your sd card.
    But just curious, what problem did you have that prompted you to remove sd card.?:thinking:

5. SabrinaMichell

I wasn't having a phone problem. My computer actually wouldnt sync with it and let me move music onto my card, so i was pulling it to put the music on by putting the card in my computer via an adapter. My phone was fine.

6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

ok since you are not rooted , but flashed to boost, there is very little we can do. couple of questions, does it loop at the htc white screen or at the sprint bootanimation? how long have you waited when booting up the phone?

if anything you can try the clear storage option in the bootloader menu. do not worry this will not wipe the card.

7. SabrinaMichell

I actually wound up going into the bootloader menu, and clearing User data. Even though i lost my phone numbers and games, it fixed my issue.

ocnbrze likes this.
  8. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

nice glad you figured it out. and thanx for posting an update and what worked for you, very much appreciated.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews