1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Evo 4G on Boost Mobile doesn't send MMS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hailsusy90, Aug 12, 2012.

1. hailsusy90

hailsusy90 Lurker

I know this has probably been asked before but I did the http://mm.myboostmobile.com fix in the ##3282 settings and it was working fine but this week my phone hasn't been sending MMS only receiving it. It is rooted but has the stock Rom. Please help! What are the.exact settings I'm supposed to have??? And no I don't want to download GoSMSpro.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!
    i moved the thread to the rooting section. unfortunately i'm not to familiar with boost. but there are folks here who should be able to help you.

3. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±

I also am not on boost but perhaps this may help?
    Otherwise I have seen AF's senior member newoptimus numerous times on different boost mobile threads. He sound like he knows his stuff!
    Perhaps he will float by and help ya!

new optimus, tube517 and ocnbrze like this.
  4. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

I dont visit the forum as much, I check subscribed threads and go mostly, should pm me when these come up.

I will do some looking into this soon

tube517 and Mikestony like this.
  5. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

That post you linked to is awesome, I have decks AOSP rom and have had to use gmspro but I feel why have third party apps and that information worked perfectly thanks.

As to the problem in the OP did that problem continue? may have been a short term boost network problem.
    your mmc url hasnt been changed by a rom or profile update has it? open the data menu and verify that its still pointing to boost.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews