1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Htc Evo, Black, Clean Esn!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by Matty Mo, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2010
    State Slave
    Folsom
    Hey everyone, i am trying to sell my Evo 4g for sprint. It is not rooted and has a clean Esn. It has a Zagg shield on it, and one minor scratch on the corner. It is black and has a silicone case on it as well as the shield. I will be selling it without the box, becuase it cant be located right now at the moment. Reason i am selling it? I am moving in with my fiance,(just recently engaged!!!) and need the money for the rent and security deposit. I am trying to sell it on here before i list on ebay becuase i trust the forum community more. It will come with everything i have listed and the wall charger. If your interested let me know.

I would also be willing to trade, dont know what for but if you got an offer let me know
    Thanks

Advertisement

2. kristi-lynn

kristi-lynn Member

Nov 26, 2009
    how much are you selling it for?

3. Matty Mo

Oct 16, 2010
    State Slave
    Folsom
    Right now i was thinkin of selling it for 350. comes with the micro sd 8g, the zagg invisible shield full body.

4. Matty Mo

Oct 16, 2010
    State Slave
    Folsom
    o and when i mean minor scratch i mean so small you probably wont be able to notice it, its like a needle poke. My friends said i am crazy for listing it but i am ocd and trying to be as honest as possible. but really the phone is in near perfect condition