Okay, I know there are a bunch of threads about this, but I have found that none of them are exactly what's wrong with mine. Last week I had a lot of trouble getting my phone to charge. While it was plugged in the battery was still draining and would give the message "Current is too weak for power consumption of the phone" or something along those lines. I left it on the charger all night and when I woke up it was dead. Dead, dead. Plugged in no LED light would come on, not even flashing. Couldn't turn the phone on. I searched forums for answers to my problem and found that maybe the battery had drained too much. So I went to Sprint and they ordered me a new battery. Got it yesterday and only got to charge it a little before work. By the time I got home it was nearly dead. So I plugged it in and I'm still having the same problem. It said the same current is too weak message and didn't charge at all. So I went back to Sprint and they are replacing my Evo for free, but I would still like to know what the hell is wrong with it. I left it on the charger while I was at work today. When I left it had the flashing LED light. I get home, and nothing. It's plugged in right now and there's no LED light, can't turn it on, nada. Anyone else ever come across this problem or know what's causing it? I figure it's the charging port, but when the battery was still alive the phone said it was charging, but the "Current is too weak" message said otherwise. What gives?