• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root htc evo root help

i just rooted my evo 4g using unrevoked 3 and some apps are saying that i have no root access while some say i do i have the super user access app but when i got titanium back up it said i wasnt rooted and wouldnt let me access deleting the stock apps was the hole reason i rooted if i did something wrong please help thanks

i just rooted my evo 4g using unrevoked 3 and some apps are saying that i have no root access while some say i do i have the super user access app but when i got titanium back up it said i wasnt rooted and wouldnt let me access deleting the stock apps was the hole reason i rooted if i did something wrong please help thanks

Be careful deleting stock apps, some functions are tied into these. You should research which apps are safe to delete.
You could always flash a rom that has these removed. I would check the xda site for stock roms without the bloatware.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones