• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC EVO V 3D function?

Is the 3D function on the EVO V just for the camera or can it be turned whenever? (YouTube,CNN,Weather.com,etc

Hey Mate, As far as I know it's only for the features of the phone, Whether it's camera or video camera...Now there are videos out there, On YouTube for example that can be played in 3D on your phone.

I'm relatively new with the phone, As I got it last week, So I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

I do have a question for you as well. Is your 2D/3D Toggle, Camera button loose a bit....Like they jiggle around in there a little?

Upvote 0
Hey Mate, As far as I know it's only for the features of the phone, Whether it's camera or video camera...Now there are videos out there, On YouTube for example that can be played in 3D on your phone.

I'm relatively new with the phone, As I got it last week, So I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

I do have a question for you as well. Is your 2D/3D Toggle, Camera button loose a bit....Like they jiggle around in there a little?

Yes they are both a bit loose.. gets annoying :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones