1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support HTC Explorer memory issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by usmanshahid, Jun 27, 2012.

1. usmanshahid

usmanshahid New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Hi guys,
    I cant find any HTC Explorer forum, so im forced to post it here.

ok, so im new to the android experience and this Explorer is my first ever smartphone. I got it a few days back and I love every inch of it, especially the HTC Sense 3.5.
    The problem is that my phone has very low memory. The device only shows 13Mb free and i only have installed the basic facebook, whatsapp etc on my internal memory. (the rest are on SD card).
    I learned somewhere that i can increase the internal memory by creating a partition on the SD card (using link2sd). but that requires root access.

I only want to increase my internal memory. I dont want to remove any of my current data, or my current HTC Sense interface or install any custom ROM or anything.

Can someone please help me? I know this is a pretty basic problem, but I cant find a consolidated solution anywhere. Please guide me through the process to increase my memory without losing the HTC Sense 3.5 or any other pre-installed data.

I would really appreciate any kind of help. but STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE MORE HELP.

Thanks alot in advance.

Advertisement

2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Male
    Pursat, Cambodia
  3. faria13

faria13 Member

Aug 4, 2012
    it worked!! it dint increase the space but i have got space better than before thank u so much :)

4. khurrambhatti

khurrambhatti Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Oracle Support Analyst
    Karachi - Pakistan
    my internal memory problem solved after flush stock rom. I am now using JaggyRom_3.2.1

5. Javed Qadir

Javed Qadir New Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yes, the JaggyRom_3.2.1 is very effective for this issue. I also have bought a HTC Explorer from a online shopping portal in pakistan - rizshopping.com.pk. And that leaves my phone by your solutions..

Tags: